- Why is Hireahire.com FREE?
- Will I be billed if I sign up?
- How does Hireahire.com compare to other career sites?
- How do I get started posting jobs or searching resumes?
- Where is the free resume database?
- Can I batch import jobs into your database?
- Where do you get your resumes from?
- Where do I reset my Hireahire.com password
- Where do I create an account?
Why is Hireahire.com FREE?
Hireahire.com offers free services to employers, HRagencies and jobseekers. We generate our revenue through advertising on the site. As an employer using the basic services you never have to pay a fee to post jobs or search resumes in our database.
Will I be billed if I sign up?
No. You will not be billed for posting jobs or searching resumes on Hireahire.com.
How does Jobvertise compare to other career sites?
||Other Job Boards
|Posting Resume of Consultants
Can I batch import a lot of jobs into your database without manually entering each job?
Not yet but we are working to add this feature in near future.
How do I get started posting jobs or searching resumes?
Please create an account and login. You can then post jobs or search resumes after confirming your e-mail address.
Where is the resume database?
After you have created an account you need to log in and then click on the "Search Resumes" link. Note: You can do a resume search without an account or logging in, however, you will not be able to see the resume details.
Where do you get your resumes from?
All of the resumes for Hireahire.com are entered directly on our site by jobseekers. Employers consistently tell us the like our site because they have access to a new pool of jobseekers not available on other career web sites.